TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE UNITED STATES
This Site is controlled, operated, and administered by Gondim Law Corp. from its office principal place of business in California, United States and is intended to serve individuals interested in immigration legal services from or obtaining employment with Gondim Law Corp. in the United States. If you are accessing this Site from a location outside the United States, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your Personal Information to our facilities in the United States and to any other parties with whom Gondim Law Corp. share it as described in this Policy. Please note that privacy laws in the United States may not offer the same protections or rights as the laws of other countries.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Gondim Law Corp. collects the Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us. If you choose to contact us to learn more about our services, Gondim Law Corp. may collect personal information such as your full name, telephone number, and email address. Gondim Law Corp. may automatically collect the following types of information when you use the Site, which are not Personal Information:
- Usage Information: We collect certain information automatically through your use of the Site, such as your Internet Protocol address, which online pages of the Site that you access, the frequency of access, and what tabs/links you click on while on the Site.
- Location Information: We may collect information about your location which may be determined from your IP address.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you are using to access the Site, such as your unique device identifier and serial number, hardware model, operating system, application version number, browser, and other device attributes.
- Mobile Device Information: In addition to the Device Information listed above, when you access the Site via a browser on your mobile device, we may also collect mobile network information, such as the unique device identifier assigned to that device, mobile carrier, operating system, and other device attributes.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information that we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide services that you request or fulfill our contractual obligations to you, such as completing transactions on the Site.
- To communicate with you, such as notifying you about updates to the Site or our legal services.
- For marketing or promotional purposes, such as informing you of special promotions or offering you additional products or services that may be of interest to you.
- For specific purposes for which you provide consent, such as if you consent to fill out surveys regarding products and services provided by us, our affiliates, or partners.
- To provide customer service or technical support, such as contacting you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions or when otherwise necessary.
- To debug, maintain, and improve our services, such as tracking use of the Site for internal market research or Site improvement; and
- To protect the Gondim Law Corp., its employees, or others, such as to detect security incidents or protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activities.
We may disclose this information, for the following purposes:
- With our service providers or independent contractors: We may share information with third parties that help us perform functions and process your transactions.
- Within our corporate family: We may share information with our affiliates, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us, to the extent permitted by law.
- If there is a change in corporate structure: We may share information in connection with a proposed or actual merger, acquisition, consolidation, change of control, or sale of all or a portion of our business or property or if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation.
- To prevent harm: We may share information if we believe it is necessary in order to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
- For legal purposes: We will share information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process; to establish, protect or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims or demands; or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
- For legitimate business purposes: Gondim Law Corp. reserves the right to share information with other parties for our legitimate business purposes, to the extent permitted by law.
- With your consent: We may request your permission to share your Personal Information for a specific purpose. Gondim Law Corp. will notify you and request consent before you provide the Personal Information or before the Personal Information you have already provided is shared for such purpose.
- Without identifying you: Gondim Law Corp. may share information in a manner that does not identify you. For example, we may share anonymous, aggregate information about your use of our Site and products with our service providers.
We may share Personal Information with the following categories of third parties for valuable consideration (which may be “sales” in some jurisdictions):
- Members of our corporate family, including our affiliates.
- Service providers, such as advertising and marketing providers, payment processors, and analytics companies
- Management companies
We do not engage in these disclosures for Personal Information of minors under age 18 without affirmative guardian authorization.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Gondim Law Corp. maintains reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect and limit access to your Personal Information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Gondim Law Corp. may, directly or through our third-party service providers, collect information through “cookies.” Cookies are small strings of text sent by our Site to your internet browser and then stored by your browser on your device’s hard drive. Cookies help us understand how you use our Site and other linked sites so that we can personalize and improve your experience on our Site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may change your browser settings, so it won’t accept cookies. In order to create a profile on our Site, you must have your cookies turned on.
THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION COLLECTION
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Our Site may offer links to other websites operated by third parties for your convenience. Such third-party websites may have information, policies, and practices different from our Site. Gondim Law Corp. does not control and is not responsible for the privacy policies, practices and/or content of such third-party websites. Please contact such third-party websites directly for information regarding such websites.
The Site is not directed to, nor do we knowingly collect information from, children under 18 years of age. In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy and Protection Act, if you become aware that your child or any child under your care that is under the age of 13 has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at: (714) 733-1277.
CONSENT AND CHANGES TO THE POLICY
By using this Site and providing us with Personal Information, you are consenting to us contacting you by email to provide you with information relating to your inquiry. You may opt out of any future commercial emails from us by choosing the link in our emails with instructions on how to remove yourself from our email list. We reserve the right, at any time, to make changes to this Policy. Please check this page periodically for the most recent version of this Policy. Unless otherwise stated, any changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of this Site after any changes have been made will constitute acceptance of the revised Policy.
2121 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 700 Los Angeles, CA 90067
Phone: (714) 733-1277